Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Day In The Life Of.....


Even though Im not as passionate for PR as I am for Marketing, I though it would be important to Blog about the Visit from Siobhan Sleet who works for Primal PR. This presentation was very informative about what its like to go from being a student into the cutthroat business of PR. I think that it would be easy to talk all about Primal but I would like to talk about Siobhan and how she got where she is now. So basically she was just like me, but doin a similar but different course, she got a 2.1 in PR and has been working for Primal for 18 months and is already a Senior Account Executive. This really gripped me because I really like the way you can just climb the ladder in business and goes to show if you put your mind to it you can actually do anything...sometimes more than you thought capable. Siobhan was shortlisted to be the CIPR PRide Outstanding Young Communicator 2009.

This only going to be a short blog as I just wanted to express my interest in how she got where she is today and i wish her all the best. By her showing us her daily jobs and responsibilities it really give us undergraduates a taster of what is to come! Peace out.

1 comment: