Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh and I nearly forgot......Enterprise Week


Right then what can I say, well for a starters I was unfortunately absent for Enterprise week and I am actually gutted I did not attend.

Basically what I found out and interpreted for everyone was that there are guest speaker that are the best at what they do. CEO's, MA students, Graduates, Makreting Managers and others. There was such a good mix of positions, so much so that it gave a really good in depth vison of the industry. They give really good advice to all students and give them knowledge that they can take into the big bad world!! And I bloody missed it!!! Great.

Rik Haslam from RAPP, Sue Elms from Millward Brown and Sue Unerman of Mediacom attended a very informative Question and Answer Session, I asked Elliott what he learned from this and he said "I really enjoyed the week and Learned so much from it, I enjoyed the Q&A time, it just gave me an Insight into what they actually do at the top!"

My favourite quote that I herd being passed around was that us young ones are 'Digital Natives' and You Oldies are 'Digital Immigrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment