Thursday, April 29, 2010

So long Mr Blog!

You have been my worst enemy and best friend at times blog!! Cheesy or what

I really do think that this is a useful learning tool even if I dd leave it a bit late to finish them! However these blogs really help you understand the subject further...yeah sure Ruth teaches us in lesson, but do we really listen there and then? Do we really take it in when were recovering from the worst hangover or because you was up all night doing work and taking pro plus........no we dont take it in. But with the use of blogging its helps us double check that work and look at it again and give our interpretation on the whole thing.

My favourite blog is probably the nostalgia one, this is because it just made me remember all the cool stuff I used to love but now when I look back it was just a piece of over priced plastic....but thats what makes us feel young again, the good old days when you were thin again and had not a single care in the bloody world.

Back to reality.....



The thing I liked most about the blog was that I could put my own spin on this thing, using funny pictures and viedos that interested me really drawed me in. I would like to think that the next of freshers keep on top of their blogs as it is one foe I do not wish to be facing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment